Stone of Arynth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Stone of Arynth forums. View updates, meet team members, or even Join our team yourself!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Davenport Farms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diablo185
TeamMember
TeamMember
Diablo185

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Davenport Farms Empty
PostSubject: Davenport Farms   Davenport Farms EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:10 pm

I noticed on the upper right side, there are several farm like areas. In a game i played online, someone set up a few peasants in a farm similar to the ones we have, and then made those peasants loop the attack animation to make it seem they're working. We could do that or the harvest animation of the Human race peasants. since I don't know how to do that yet, I'm just throwing it out there
Back to top Go down
adamjosiah

Number of posts : 2

Davenport Farms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davenport Farms   Davenport Farms EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:34 pm

play animation and set loops on map initiliazation should be simple enough.
Back to top Go down
Arynth
Admin

Number of posts : 30

Davenport Farms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davenport Farms   Davenport Farms EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:29 pm

I think he was throwing the idea out there to see if you'd enjoy it lol, We'll see.

If anyone knows how to protect maps, can someone help out? I'd like to protect LightMapple and Journey to Davenport so people can play it real quick and get some feedback from it.
Back to top Go down
https://stone-of-arynth.darkbb.com
Diablo185
TeamMember
TeamMember
Diablo185

Number of posts : 11

Davenport Farms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davenport Farms   Davenport Farms EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:30 pm

I don't know how to protect a mp, sadly, but I'm sure there's a guide floating around the internet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Davenport Farms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davenport Farms   Davenport Farms Empty

Back to top Go down

Davenport Farms
Page 1 of 1