Stone of Arynth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Stone of Arynth forums. View updates, meet team members, or even Join our team yourself!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daven Port Ending/Exit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diablo185
TeamMember
TeamMember
Diablo185

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Daven Port Ending/Exit Empty
PostSubject: Daven Port Ending/Exit   Daven Port Ending/Exit EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:56 pm

I'm posting this to verify something. At the end of the Davenport map, Jeff, Fasknar, and Mohashion will get on a boat and leave the area, right? I'm not entirely sure where to post this, sadly, but do we have any custom skins of boats or are we just going to use a regular human/elf transport? I have an uidea, though...

We could use the row boat, and attach one of the characters to the boat, so it looks like someone is inide it. not sure if it'll work, just throwing it out there. Question
Back to top Go down
Arynth
Admin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Daven Port Ending/Exit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daven Port Ending/Exit   Daven Port Ending/Exit EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:14 pm

Decent idea, Diablo, anything related to the Campaign as far as a suggestion, post it in the 'TeamMember suggestion area
But thats a good idea, we can certainly see what we can work out, but ytes Mohashion, Fasknar and Jeff will all leave the area so far.
Back to top Go down
https://stone-of-arynth.darkbb.com

Daven Port Ending/Exit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stone of Arynth :: Suggestions-
Jump to: